Increase accuracy and improve performance when upgrading your original factory barrel. Tac-Hammer Package includes barrel, cantilevered optic rail and front threaded compensator.* Cantilevered rail design ensures consistent zeroing for Takedown rifles.
Tac-Hammer’s Rigid-Core Barrel for Ruger’s 22 Charger (RCB-22) delivers the benefits of a bull barrel’s larger diameter and related stiffness – greater accuracy and repeatability of shot – without the added weight. A rigid-core, stepped barrel design is encased within a post-tension, aluminum shroud, offering the rigidity of a bull barrel with a significant reduction in weight. Improve rifle accuracy, performance, shouldering and portability.
Also available for Ruger 10/22 Standard, Takedown, 22 Charger Rifle models.
- Barrel: P4140 Chromoly steel with heat and rust resistant coating
- Shroud: 6061 aluminum with durable Cerakote coating
- Top Rail/Compensator: 6061 aluminum with color matched Cerakote
- Twist: 1/16 Twist
- Threaded Barrel End*: ½ x 28 – Fits common compensators or suppressors
- Barrel OD: .920"
- Barrel Length:
- Without compensator – 9"
- With compensator – 10.125"
- Exposed Barrel w/comp – 8.875"
- Includes Bentz Chamber**
- Made in the U.S.A.