The AD-MRO-NV-STD Mount is a one-piece mount that places the Trijicon MROÂ® (Miniature Rifle Optic) at a 2.33' centerline height. This height is ideal for those LE/MIL and self-reliant individuals who utilize night vision devices or protective masks, allowing them to comfortably use all available modes of NV capable optics. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto lock Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-MRO-NV-STD Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
- The AD-MRO-NV-STD Mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish. Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 2.7 ounces