The Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 can be used in conjunction with all Aimpoint® sights for long-range aiming or observation. A variable (-3 to +3) dioptric setting allows this magnifier to be adapted to the individual operator’s eye.
The 3XMag-1 can also be used as a handheld 3X monocular. Aimpoint magnifiers utilize the red dot in Aimpoint sights as the aiming reticle, eliminating the need for re-zeroing when shifting between non-magnified and magnified aiming.
The 3XMag-1 is encased in a shock absorbing protective rubber cover that also creates an ideal ergonomic grip. Internal optical adjustments make aligning the magnifier and sight quick and easy.
- Item No.: 200271
- Optical magnification: 3x
- Aiming dot size: None, uses the reticle / red dot in the Aimpoint sight
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Field of view (FoV): 7°
- Exit pupil: 6.5 mm (0.3 in)
- Eye relief: 70 mm (2.8 in)
- Transmission: 75 % (photopic, integral transmission)
- Dioptric adjustment: ± 3.0 D
- Length sight only: 117 mm (4.6 in)
- Width sight only: 46 mm (1.8 in)
- Height sight only: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- Weight sight only: 230 g (8.1 oz) including rubber cover
- Housing material: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte dark grey to black
- Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte, with protective rubber armor cover
- Temperature range operation: -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
- Temperature range storage: -45°C to +71°C (-49°F to +160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -40⁰C and +55⁰C (-40°F and +131°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 25 m (80 ft.)
- Shock: Withstands shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction).
- Vibration: Withstands Vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
- Other information for Environmental Specifications: Salt fog: 5 % NaCl solution at a temperature of 35 °C