The AD-ACRO QD mount was developed for the Aimpoint® ACRO red dot for use on AR pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small, light weight red dot system. The AD-ACRO QD mount is a one piece unit that offers low (.92" centerline), co-witness and lower 1⁄3 co-witness optic height. Offered in both standard or TAC lever, it is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- The AD-ACRO QD mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- 30% lighter than our standard mounts.
Materials & Construction
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which is fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.