The 4-16x50mm is designed to reach out for shots at long range targets with three reticles to choose from including the E3 illuminated, Long Range MOA illuminated and new Burris exclusive 6.5 CM™ reticle. Quick holdover estimates for 6.5 creedmoor are now possible ideal for match when shooting or hunting when confidence and seconds matter. Side parallax adjustment and focus as close as 10 yards allows for fine tuning for crisp views perfect for all platforms including rimfire and air guns.
E3 MOA Reticle
- The E3 MOA from Burris is a rear focal plane reticle calibrated for traditional, magnum and varmint loads
- When crosshairs are set for zero at 100 yards each line on the lower vertical crosshair will be calibrated for 200, 300 and 400 yards respectively. This is of course for the average caliber. To find your exact bullet drop for this reticle input your ballistic and environmental data into our ballistic calculator: https://www.burrisoptics.com/ballistics#:1
- Cascading dots help adjust for a 10-m.p.h. crosswind for the average caliber. To find your exact windage holds for this reticle input your ballistic and environmental data into our ballistic calculator: https://www.burrisoptics.com/ballistics#:1
6.5 Creedmoor Reticle
- Calibrated for 6.5 Creedmoor using the popular 140 grain ELD-M bullet at 2710 fps
- Available in FFP (Signature HD) or RFP (Fullfield IV).
- Hash marks on lower vertical crosshair are calibrated for dead-on aiming from 100 to 700 yards.
- Cascading dots help you quickly and easily adjust for a 10-m.p.h. crosswind.