Cadex: CDX-R7 SPTR Rifle - 6.5 CM, 24" Barrel, OD Green Stock
CDX-R7 SPTR SERIES
Not everyone is a firm believer in carbon fiber barrels. Some people are more conservative and they prefer a traditional stainless steel barrel. For this reason we designed the CDX-R7 SPTR, a variant equipped with a sporter profiled stainless barrel. We added some longitudinal flutes for weight reduction, faster cooling and nicer look. The CDX-R7 SPTR shares the same features as the CDX-R7 CRBN except the barrel type, which makes it more affordable.
- Hunting style muzzle brake included.
- Aluminum bedding blocks. No bedding required.
- Unique top rail localization system with integrated recoil groove machined into the action upper section.
- Spiral fluted bolt 4 lug with 50° bolt throw. Material : Stainless 416
- Low profile slim round blot knob.
- Cadex sporter profiled stainless steel barrel.
- Heavy duty recoil lug.
- DX2 Evo single/two stage selectable trigger: The Cadex DX2 Evo trigger is a Double Stage Trigger capable to be rapidly converted into a Single Stage Trigger by its operator. Its trigger pull weight can be easily adjusted between 1.5 to 2.5 lbs. If you haven’t figured yet if you prefer a Single Stage or Double Stage Trigger, you can’t go wrong with the DX2 Evo.
- Cadex recoil pad and neoprene cheek pad.
- Rubberized grip insert.
- Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves
- Top Rail: 0 MOA
- Mag Type: DSSF 3.055"
- Trigger: DX2R7
- Bolt Knob: D
- Magazine: MAG100-0041
- Twist Rate: 1-8"
- Thread Pitch: 5/8"-24
- OAL: 45.3"