Steiner T5XI 3-15x50mm
sku: | product code:
The T5Xi Series brings unmatched clarity, accuracy and self-assurance to any situation, from combat to competition. Precise German engineering, rugged U.S. construction, slick Never-Lost™ turrets, and new SCR™ reticle gives you the victor's edge in close-quarter battle, mid and long-range shooting.
Medium range scope with 34mm tube, illuminated etched glass, front focal plane with your choice of item S5112 Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) or item S5115 Horus H59 reticle. Second Rotation Indicator shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret.
- Magnification: 3-15x
- S5112 – SCR
- S5115 – H59
- Objective Lens: 50 mm
- Focal Plane: 1st
- Tube Diameter: 34 mm
- Special Features: Resettable Turrets, 2nd Rotation Indicator, Locking Diopter
- Field of View at 100 yds: 36.0 - 7.3
- Eye Relief: 3.5 - 4.3 in.
- Exit Pupil: 12.0 - 3.4 mm
- Length: 13.1 in.
- Weight: 29.8 oz
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +2 to -3
- Elevation Adjustment Knob: Resettable Zero
- Illumination Control: Illuminated Reticle with 4-day/7-night levels
- Wind/Elevation Click Value: 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
- Elevation Range at 100 m.: 340 cm (34 mils)
- Wind Range at 100 m.: 150 cm (15 mils)
- Parallax/Focus: Side Focus
- Parallax/Focus Range: 25 yd to infinity
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Operating Temperature Range: -13° F to +145° F
- Lens Cap: Yes
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Submersible to 33 ft.
- Battery: CR 2450
- Special Features: Resettable turrets, 2nd rotation indicator, locking diopter
- Warranty: Heritage™ Warranty
We Also Recommend