Drummond Shooting LinkPac
Challenge your shooting skills with LinkPac by hanging multiple targets on the same stand. Practice rapidly changing your point of aim and get instant feedback from your steel gongs. Easily holding up to 3 gong targets, this setup remains incredibly stable. Reduce the amount of gear you need to drag back and forth to the range with these easy-to-use brackets. Setup takes just minutes, so in no time you’ll be doing what you came to the range to do – shoot!
- pack of two LinkPac brackets
- practise quick target acquisition
- more dynamic than shooting a single target
- use with 9×9″ steel targets
- one pack hangs 2 gongs on one stand
- two packs hang 3 gongs on one stand
- no-tools setup
- black texture powder coat
- 90 day warranty
- manufactured in Canada
More Is Better
Use LinkPac brackets to hang multiple targets on the same stand and set challenging scenarios by quickly obtaining different points of aim. Prove your accuracy with the positive, audible feedback of steel targets. Using our Stand Brackets (sold separately) to create a sawhorse-style stand, simply place LinkPac brackets at the desired location on the stand’s crossbar, then hang your targets by inserting chains through the cross-shaped slots. Ensure LinkPac brackets’ “teeth” are set firmly on the top side of the cross bar, step back and have fun!
Place LinkPac brackets* on the 2×2″ wood crossbar** you’ll use for your stand, then assemble the stand with your Stand Brackets as you would normally. Attach hardware to your target and adjust the spacing of LinkPac brackets to roughly 22″ from each end of your stand. Hook the loose end of your chain through the cross-shaped slot in your Stand Brackets, then do the same on your LinkPac brackets. Repeat this process to hang your second target. To secure LinkPac brackets in place, pull down on the chains forcing the “teeth” to bite into the top of the crossbar.
*One pack (2 brackets) required for two-target setups. Two packs (4 brackets) required for three-target setups.
**For two-target setups a 48 ” crossbar is recommended. For three-target setups 72-96″ is recommended.
No matter how many times you’ve gone to the range and forgotten something important, you still don’t have a checklist, do you? Here is exactly what you’ll need for a good day shooting with a setup using LinkPac!
- One set of LinkPac brackets
- Two AR500 Gongs
- One pair of Stand Brackets
- Two Hardware Packs AR500 size (plus extra if you plan on shooting out your bolts!)
- 2×2″ wood cut in lengths: four 24″ legs, one 48″ crossbar. (One set of wood supports typically lasts multiple visits to the range. First time shooters, however, are spectacular at hitting what they’re not supposed to shoot, so depending on your participants, an extra length of wood or two is never a bad idea!)
- Two sets of LinkPac brackets
- Three AR500 Gongs
- One pair of Stand Brackets
- Three Hardware Packs AR500 size (plus extra if you plan on shooting out your bolts!)
- 2×2″ wood cut in lengths: four 24″ legs, one 72-96″ crossbar. (One set of wood supports typically lasts multiple visits to the range. First time shooters, however, are spectacular at hitting what they’re not supposed to shoot, so depending on your participants, an extra length of wood or two is never a bad idea!)