GSCI products are manufactured at time of order.
Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks for manufacturing.
The UNITEC-B75-64 is a thermal binocular system designed for multiple applications that involve reconnaissance and tactical surveillance at medium- and long-range distances.
The latest generation silent and Auto-NUC sensor is at the base of the UNITEC-B75-64. GSCI proprietary hardware and software solutions are built around the sensor and offer exceptional image quality along with unique tools for added tactical advantage and user safety.
The UNITEC-B75-64 has dual-AMOLED display system that designates one hi-res AMOLED display for each individual eyepiece and has no moving parts inside. UNITEC-B75-64 can be comfortably operated for prolonged viewing periods without eye strain.
With full-aluminum enclosure, the UNITEC-B75-64 is all-around professional thermal imaging solution for day- and night-time operations that demand long-range observation capabilities.
- Fast 75mm Objective Lens
- Auto-NUC FPA: 640x480
- Optional Built-In Video Recorder
- Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- ITAR-Free System: Available for Export
What's In The Box
- Thermal Binoculars
- Rubber Eyecups (Installed on the device) + Spares
- Protective Lens Cover (Installed on the device)
- USB Power Cable (5-pin to USB)
- Video-Out Cable (5-pin to RCA)
- Quick Swap Battery Containers (AA)
- Neck Cord
- Soft Carrying Pouch
- User Manual
- 7-Year Warranty with Activation Form
- Waterproof Hard Carrying Case
- Cleaning Kit (3-in-1 Multi-Pen + Cleaning Cloth)