Leupold Mark 4 ER/T (6.5-20x50mm) (H37-Mil) Riflescope
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION
One of the most dependable, high-performance riflescopes on the market is Leupold's Mark 4 ER/T ("Extended Range/Tactical") series. Mark 4 scopes have an almost cult-like following within the tactical community; they are considered by many to represent the standard by which performance of other scope brands is measured. They are made in the USA, carry Leupold's Lifetime Guarantee, and are worthy of the Leupold name. There may be no better scope series for the money within Leupold's line.
Absolutely waterproof, featuring mil-based adjustments that complement mil-based reticles, superior clarity, a generous range of windage and elevation adjustments, this series of scopes is well-suited to tactical, competition, and hunting applications.
Leupold Mark 4 ER/T Features
- First-focal plane reticle
- Lockable, Super Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Side focus
- Blackened lens edges
- DiamondCoat 2 lens surface treatment, for ultimate abrasion-resistance and improved light transmission for improved contrast and clarity
- 3:1 zoom ratio with crystal clear image quality across the entire magnification range
- Generous Eye Box
- Guard-Ion, rain shedding coating
- Extended Twilight Lens System for optimal color rendition and light transmission in low-light environments
- Twin-bias spring erector system
With all of these features coming together, you receive a scope that will perform admirably under the harshest conditions. The Leupold Mark 4 ER/T is a scope that is guaranteed to last a life time, will look great on your rifle, and will work every time you pick it up.
|Magnification||6.5 – 20x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Body Colour||Matte Black|
|Eyepiece Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Focal Plane||First Focal Plane|
|Field of View||14.3' - 5.5' @ 100 yds|
|Click Value||1/10 Mil|
|Product Weight||22 oz|