M*CARBO - Browning A-Bolt / A-Bolt II Trigger Spring Kit
- Reduce your trigger pull from a stock 3.5 lbs to a modified 2 bs
- Improve accuracy and overall rifle performance
- Nearly 40% Browning A Bolt Trigger Adjustment!
- Get the Best Browning A Bolt Trigger Job!
- Also compatible with Browning A Bolt I & II Trigger!
- Highest Quality American Spring Steel ASTM A228 Music Wire
M*CARBO offers the Browning A Bolt Trigger Adjustment Solution for the A-Bolt and A-Bolt II which were produced from 1985 to 1998.Check age by serial number here.
Browning A Bolt Trigger Spring is manufactured from the highest quality American Spring Steel - ASTM A228 Music Wire to give you the Best Browning A Bolt Trigger Job!
Improve the Trigger for your Browning A Bolt in less than 30 minutes by watching our How to adjust trigger on a Browning A-Bolt Video. The Browning A Bolt Trigger Replacement Kit will improve your accuracy and tighten your shot groups.
Get the right solution for the Original Browning A Bolt and A Bolt II. Custom Browning A Bolt Trigger will get you solid results with minimal effort. No need to over pay for a Timney Trigger Browning A Bolt product when you can get better results for less with the M*CARBO Browning A Bolt Trigger Spring!
You deserve the finest Browning A Bolt Trigger Pull available! No need to bother with the Discontinued Moyer Trigger for Browning A-Bolt or Overpriced Timney Trigger Browning A Bolt.
L17=Medallion Left Hand
LS7=Stainless Stalker Left Hand
351=All A-Bolt II Centerfire Rifles
KS7=Stainless Stalker Left-Hand