The SGA Stock is an ambidextrous, user-configurable buttstock designed to add much-needed adjustability to the tried-and-true Mossberg 500 / 590 / 590A1 12-gauge series of shotguns. Its features include a spacer system for length of pull adjustment, improved grip ergonomics, a recoil-reducing butt-pad, and optional cheek risers for use with optics/raised sights and other accessories.
The Mossberg SGA brings Magpul design and engineering to another classic American firearm.
Made in the USA.
SPACER-ADJUSTABLE LOP IN 1/2" INCREMENTS FROM 12.5" TO 14.5"
INTEGRAL RIGHT/LEFT 1.25" SLING LOOPS
- Platform: Shotgun
- Butt-Pad Dimensions: 1.5 x 5.0 in.
- Compatibility: Mossberg® 500/590/590A1 12-gauge
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~12.3-14.3 in.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (with two Spacers installed)
- Width of Butt, max: 1.5 in.