After 60 years and more than 10 million rifles sold, the Model 60 is one of the world's most popular .22 Rimfire Rifles – and an American classic in every way. Sleek lines cover the handsome stock, while the 19" Micro-Groove rifled barrel has a precision-crowned muzzle to split hairs like no other. Enhancing its appeal, the tubular magazine holds up to 14 long-rifle rounds, while the cross-bolt safety and the manual bolt include our automatic "last shot" bolt hold-open.
One of the most popular 22s in the world. Available in walnut-finished hardwood stock.
- 22 Long Rifle Only
- 14-shot tubular magazine with patented closure system
- Autoloading; side ejection; manual and automatic "last- shot" bolt hold open; receiver top has serrated, non-glare finish; cross-bolt safety
- Walnut-finished hardwood stock; full pistol grip; tough Mar-Shield finish
- 19" barrel with Micro-Groove® rifling (16 grooves)
- 1:16" twist rate
- Adjustable open rear sight, ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount
- 37 1/2" long
- 13 1/4 length of pull
- 5 1/2 lbs. approximate weight