Aimpoint Micro H1
sku: | product code:
The Aimpoint® Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 is also available as an alternative configuation with Blaser original saddle mount. Micro H-1 with Blaser mount, Art.No. 200090.
- Lightweight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
ADM Aimpoint Micro Mount
The Aimpoint T1/T2/H1 Micro 1 Piece Mount also fits the Vortex SPARC and Primary Arms Micro Dot. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize.
The Aimpoint T1 Micro Mount 1 Piece features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Check Out These Other Great Deals!