Apex Tactical Curved Forward Set Trigger Kit for Sig P320
sku: | product code:
The Apex Curved Forward Set Trigger Kit for the "factory upgraded models" of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory trigger bar and curved trigger and is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. The patent pending Apex Forward Set Trigger Bar reduces trigger travel and reset while the Apex Curved Advanced Trigger reduces the trigger pull weight while approximately replicating the curved feel of the factory trigger. Machined from billet steel.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger bar and curved trigger
– Reduces trigger travel approx. 30%
– Reduces reset approx. 20%
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approx. 30%
– In X-Series models, does not reduce pull weight but does reduce overall travel 30%
– Maintains factory drop safety values
Works with UPGRADED Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY (including the X-Series). However, due to different internal dimensions of the mold, use in the Sub-Compact Grip Module is NOT recommended.
Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
Not for use in Thumb Safety models of the P320.
Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
We Also Recommend