Browning Maxus Wicked Wing Shotgun
sku: | product code:
Wicked looks, wicked performance. Be it a lift kit and bigger tires on the truck, the color of paint on the house, or even a tattoo, most people like a little personalization to separate them from the rest of the pack. Why should a shotgun be any different? Now waterfowlers can choose between a pair of Browning autoloaders with custom touches to make them stand out — in a good way. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release makes it easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance.
Don't lose it when you set it down. Mossy Oak's Shadow Grass Blades camo is so effective that you'll want to be careful when it comes to setting it down in the marsh - it might take you a minute to find it again. This camo finish is applied with Browning's Dura-Touch Armor Coating, an incredibly comfortable finish that feels warm to the touch on cold mornings and provides a positive gripping surface even when it's wet.
Premium engineered features. The PowerDrive Gas System is capable of cycling a wide range of loads and will take a good deal of the sting out of those 3 1/2" magnum goose loads. Likewise, the Lightning Trigger, with the fast trigger lock time of any autoloader trigger in its class, will improve your chances of staying on target when you're trying to reach out to those high flying honkers.
Aluminum alloy construction. This feature of the Maxus' receiver contributes to its low overall weight, something the hard core duck hunter will appreciate when you're lugging 20 decoys in a pack through thigh-deep mud and muck to your favorite spot that no one else is willing to slog to.
- Item Number: 011670205 UPC: 023614443322
- Gauge: 12 Ga Chamber Length: 3 1/2"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 47 1/4"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 4, 2 3/4" shells
- Rib Width: 1/4
- Barrel Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
- Dura Touch Finish: Yes
- Chamber Finish: Fully Chromed Barrel Bore
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Choke System: Banded Invector-Plus Extended
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad Inflex 1, Small with Hard Heel Insert
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Sling Swivel Studs Integral
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish:Brushed Nickel
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
- Choke Wrench Included: Flat Wrench
We Also Recommend