The Magpul Pro 700 rifle chassis is an uncompromising, full-featured precision rifle chassis for short action Remington® 700 actions and other aftermarket 700 footprint actions. The Pro 700 combines innovative engineering, precision machining, Mil-Spec quality finishes, and an extensive list of purposeful design features with complete adjustability to provide demanding end users with the most comprehensive available precision rifle platform solution for true out of the box performance.
Based on a full billet aluminum skeleton and clad in Magpul polymer for environmental comfort, noise mitigation, and ergonomics, the Pro 700 is also fully ambidextrous. Capable of fitting both right and left-handed actions with the simple swap of a bolt retainer plate, and with a reversible cheek riser and reversible hinge on the folding version, "lefties" haven't been "left out."
Made in the USA.
- Type III hard anodized machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum V-bedding block, body, adjustment knobs and forend with high strength injection molded polymer body covers
- Durable steel rotation limited QD sling swivel mounts with Melonite® finish fits up to 1.5" push button swivels
- Folding stock with push-button activated durable steel hinge with melonite finish
- Folding stock is also designed to avoid interference with the bolt handle when folded and is compatible with a large variety of aftermarket bolt knobs and handles
- A fixed stock adapter (MAG998) is also available for a non-folding stock solution
ADJUSTABLE TO YOUR NEEDS
- Overall LOP adjustment range is 13.25" - 15.125"
- Comb height adjustment has a 1" range with a secondary locking knob to eliminate movement in the cheek riser
- Butt pad height can be adjusted up 1.33" and down .90" and is adjustable left or right 5 degrees
- Cheek riser features a 3-position fore/aft adjustment of +.375", 0" and -.375" which can also be changed for left or right side usage
INTEGRATED AICS PATTERN MAGAZINE WELL
- Integrated AICS pattern magazine well optimized for PMAG® 5 & PMAG® 10 7.62 AC magazines as well as most other AICS pattern short action magazines
- Low-profile, anti-snag ambidextrous magazine release is made of melonite treated steel
- M-LOK slots for accessory mounting on the forend (left-6/right-6/bottom-7) and the stock (bottom-2)
- Injection molded polymer grip with 5 degree forward edge sweep and enlarged palm swell with 7 degree aft edge sweep, with a .75" fore/aft trigger reach adjustment
- Additional grip option included with a more aggressive forward sweep (8 degree forward / 20 degree aft edge sweep)
- Two 1/4-28x1/2" socket head cap screws included for use as action screws
- A large trigger guard allows for use with gloves and accepts most factory and aftermarket curved or flat triggers
NIGHT VISION COMPATIBLE
- Optional inline mount for clip-on night vision and thermal imaging devices