Ruger: Vaquero Stainless Revolver - 357 Mag, 4.62" Barrel
Out of stock
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural-pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Models chambered in .357 Magnum also accept factory .38 Special cartridges.
- Grips: Hardwood
- Front Sight: Blade
- Barrel Length: 4.62"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 6
- Rear Sight: Integral
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Finish: High-Gloss Stainless
- Overall Length: 10.25"
- Weight: 43 oz.
- Grooves: 8
Write Your Own Review