SPYPOINT - FORCE-20 Ultra Compact Trail Camera
A value-priced camera that doesn’t leave you feeling shorted on features
The FORCE-20 from SPYPOINT offers hunters a value-priced camera that doesn’t leave them feeling shorted on features.
As suggested by its name, the FORCE-20 is capturing 20 megapixel images, allowing for the finest details to be studied in each image.
Night images are illuminated with super-low-glow LEDs, so that even nighttime shots are properly illuminated so you don’t miss a thing.
Make the most of your scouting with a camera that delivers on the ridge top, and the bottom line.
Trigger speed: 0.7 s
Flash range: 80'
- BUCK TRACKER Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
- Definition: (MP) 20MP
- Number of LEDs: 48
- Flash range: < 80' (24m)
- Trigger speed: 0.7s
- Screen: 1.5" configuration
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Time-Lapse Mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 5 pictures per detection
- Illumination technologie: Infrared boost
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Video definition: HD (720p)
- Memory card: Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (SD card 16 GB included)
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- External power: 12V Power jack
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 70 ft (21m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 3 zones detection
- Mount: Standard 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.8" W x 5.0" H x 2.7"D (9,6 cm L x 12,7 cm H x 5,1 cm P)
- "Know you’re covered" warranty: 2 year