Steiner T5Xi (1-5x24mm) (3TR-7.62) Riflescope
The T5Xi 1-5x24 is designed as a close-combat scope. It features a 30 mm tube, 3-Gun Tactical Reticle™ (3TR) calibrated in 5.56 or 7.62, with true 1x eyes-open capability for situational awareness and 5x power to engage distant targets. Select model 5101 for 5.56 rounds, or 5102 for 7.62 rounds.
One-Piece 30mm Tube
- increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Tapered, All Metal Magnification Ring
- is angled so the shooter can see his magnification setting while positioned directly behind the scope.
- that prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
Consistent Eye Relief
- and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
Throw Lever / Lens Covers
- that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
|Magnification||1 – 5x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24mm|
|Reticle||3TR 3-Gun Tactical Reticle 7.62x51mm|
|Illumination Settings||4-day / 7-day levels|
|Body Colour||Matte Black|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||11 - 4.8|
|Focal Plane||Rear / Second Focal Plane|
|Eye Relief||3.5 - 4.3|
|Field of View||108 - 21 @ 100 yds|
|Turret Style||Resettable Turrets|
|Click Value||0.1 mrad|
|Parallax Setting||Fixed at 100yds|
|Water Resistance||Submersible to 33 ft|
|Min Operating Temperature||-13°F|
|Max Operating Temperature||+145°F|