Steiner T5Xi (3-15x50mm) (SCR-MIL) Riflescope
The T5Xi Series brings unmatched clarity, accuracy and self-assurance to any situation, from combat to competition. Precise German engineering, rugged U.S. construction, slick Never-Lost™ turrets, and new SCR™ reticle gives you the victor's edge in close-quarter battle, mid and long-range shooting.
The 3-15 T5Xi model has a more compact design and allows for parallax focus down to 25 yards.
Medium range scope with 34mm tube, illuminated etched glass, front focal plane with your choice of Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) or Horus H59 reticle. Second Rotation Indicator shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret.
One-Piece Oversized 34mm Tube
- increases strength and reliability and provides greater elevation and windage adjustments for longer ranges.
Special Competition Reticle (SCR™)
- designed by Steiner for precision competition use. Located on the first focal plane, it offers an extended illumination area, 2/10-mil windage and 1/2-mil holdover lines. 1/10-mil ranging brackets allow for precise distance ranging.
Tapered, All Metal Magnification Ring
- is angled so the shooter can see his magnification setting while positioned directly behind the scope.
Large, Easy-to-Grip Windage/Elevation/Parallax/Illumination Knobs
- for positive, non-slip adjustment of the diopter, reticle and parallax settings.
Second Rotation Indicator
- a Steiner exclusive that shows each mil or elevation through the indicator window on the elevation turret. After the first 120 clicks, the mil numbers on the scale change automatically preventing the shooter from getting lost on the dial.
- that prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
Consistent Eye Relief
- and a generous eye box throughout the magnification range eliminates the need to reposition your eye when changing magnification.
Throw Lever / Lens Covers
- that allow quick, easy magnification changes and Tenebraex covers protect the lenses from dust and moisture.
|Magnification||3 – 15x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Reticle||SCR-MIL Special Competition Reticle|
|Focal Plane||Front / First Focal Plane|
|Eye Relief||3.5 - 4.3 in.|
|Field of View||36.0-7.3ft at 100yds|
|Turret Style||Resettable Turrets, 2nd Rotation Indicator, Locking Diopter|
|Click Value||0.1 mrad|
|Parallax Setting||25m to ∞|
|Water Resistance||Submersible to 33 ft.|
|Min Operating Temperature||-13°F|
|Max Operating Temperature||+145°F|
|Product Weight||29.8 oz.|