Vortex Ranger 1800 Laser Rangefinder
Capable of ranging targets to 1,800 yards, the Ranger 1800 gives hunters and shooters the distance data needed to make accurate shots. Primary HCD (Horizontal Component Distance) mode displays an angle-compensated distance reading. Easy to use with a clean display and highly intuitive menu, the Ranger 1800 keeps things simple, yet provides a high level of performance.
Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission and o-rings seal the Ranger 1800 for waterproof performance. Can be set to read in yards or meters to accommodate user preference. Ideal for gun hunters, target shooters and bowhunters, the Vortex Ranger 1800 is sure to be a hit—and ensure hits.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Anti-reflective lens coatings on every lens surface allows for brighter views.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside for withstanding harsh weather conditions.
- Rugged Design: Built to handle tough situations. Compact and lightweight.
- Rubber Armor: Durable rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Diopter: Adjusts for precise focus.
- Utility Clip: Provides quick, convenient access.
- Tripod Adaptable: Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Intuitive Display: Easy-to-use menu with a simple, clean illuminated display.
- HCD: Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- LOS: Line of Sight (LOS) mode displays actual line of sight range.
- Scan: This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
- Ranging Format: Range in yards or meters.
Included In The Box
- Utility clip
- Neck lanyard
- Soft carry case
- CR2 battery
|Effective Range (Reflective)||9 – 1800 yds|
|Effective Range (Non-Reflective)||9 – 900 yds|
|Objective Lens Diameter||22mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
|Linear Field of View||315 ft/1000 yds|
|Angular Field of View||6 deg|
|Measuring Accuracy||+ / - 3 yds @ 1000 yds|
|Angular Measurement||+/- 60 deg (INC 50)|
|Units||Yards / Meters|
|Min Operating Temperature||14°F / -10°C|
|Overall Length||3.9 in|
|Overall Width||3 in|
|Product Weight||7.7 oz|