Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 (1 MOA) Holographic Sight
Introducing a new paradigm in Holographic Weapon Sights. The UH-1 uses our revolutionary Fusion Hologram with Quantum Well Light Control (FHQ) technology to deliver the first holographic sight to meld the durability and energy efficiency of a red dot with the impressive sight picture, zero-distortion, and reticle pattern of a holographic sight.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Anti-reflective coatings on every lens surface allows for brighter views.
- Brightness Settings: 15 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the UH-1’s performance.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear Facing Controls: Easily power up and click through 15 levels of intensity.
- Argon Gas Purged
- FHQ Technology: Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount: Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
- Micro USB Port: For use with LFP123A rechargeable battery.
Razor AMG UH-1 Battery Options
- CR123A: CR123A battery is included with the UH-1. This option will provide the best battery life for continuous use.
- LFP123A: The UH-1 also runs on the LFP123A, the high-end rechargeable version of the CR123A. Charge the battery using the Micro USB port and it will recharge while in the sight. This battery does not have as long of life for continuous use as a standard CR123A, but does provide the advantage of recharging.
You can also recharge LFP123A batteries in a separate recharger plugged directly in an AC wall outlet. If you have multiple batteries and an external charger you can always charge one battery while using the other.
- RCR123A: RCR123A battery. You can use this battery in a pinch. It is rechargeable, but it won’t take a full charge through the USB port and may fail after a couple of hundred rounds due to recoil and will not recharge. It will not damage the unit, but you will not get optimal performance from this battery.
Included In The Box
- CR 123A Battery
|Dot Size||1 MOA|
|Click Value||1/2 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax free|
|Overall Length||3.5 in|
|Product Weight||11.8 oz|