Vortex Sparc AR (2 MOA) (Upgraded LED) Red Dot
Looking for the one optic you need to max your AR’s effectiveness in any environment? The SPARC AR features rugged construction that’s still compact, with a lightweight form-factor. The 2 MOA dot is as easy as point and shoot - it’s quick to acquire in close-quarters, but fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended ranges. With a 50,000 hour battery life and night-vision compatibility at the lowest two settings, the SPARC AR red dot will keep working in a variety of conditions. A unique, integrated base is hassle-free on any AR, or similar platform. For reliable performance and loads of user-friendly features, look no further.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Single-Piece Chassis Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- T-10 Torx wrench
- AAA battery
- Rubber cover with flip caps
- Absolute co-witness mount
- Lower 1/3 co-witness moun
|Dot Size||2 MOA|
|Dot Colour||Bright Red|
|Click Value||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||90 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax Free|
|Overall Length||2.9 in|
|Product Weight||7.5 oz|