Vortex Venom Top Load (3 MOA) Red Dot
Make your AR, pistol, or shotgun even more poisonous with the Venom Red Dot sight. A 3 MOA dot promotes rapid target acquisition, while providing a precise point of aim—getting shots down range and on target fast.
The durable, machined aluminum housing ensures the unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it. High-quality, fully multi-coated lens offers a clean, wide field of view. Our top-load system makes changing the CR 1632 battery a snap and alleviates the need to remove the sight when switching the power source. The power and dot intensity controls are conveniently located on the left side of the unit. Flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super sleek and make sighting in a breeze.
Note: The Venom comes with a Picatinny mount—weighs 1.6 ounces with mount.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens: Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings: Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Venom’s performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Battery Life: 14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Lug/Screw Footprint:
Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
Slide cutout type:
Glock MOS (9mm or .40)- Use plate #1 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws)
Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm)- Use plate #5 (Call Vortex Customer Care for the correct mounting screws)
M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the "B" screws
FNX-45- Uses the non-Trijicon plate
Rear sight dovetail mounts:
Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precision.
- Hole Spacing Detail: Hole spacing detail for Venom 3 MOA red dot.
Included In The Box
- Picatinny mount
- T-15 Torx wrench
- CR 1632 battery
|Dot Size||3 MOA|
|Click Value||1 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||130 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||Parallax free|
|Overall Length||1.9 in|
|Product Weight||1.1 oz|