Winchester: WWII Victory Series Ammunition - 12 Gauge, M19 Brass
All Honor to Those Who Served
Winchester Introduces its WWII Victory Series Ammunition, a One-of-a-Kind Collectible
Winchester pays honor to the anniversary of World War II with its Victory Series ammunition, specially packaged in collectors cartons and wood boxes. All ammunition as part of the series will also include special head stamps and period correct load specifications.
"The combination of Winchester trench guns and full brass M19 shotshells served adrmirably through harsh battlefield conditions."
- 9 Pellet 00 Buckshot Payload
- Loaded to 1,100 fps to match the original loading
- Fiber wadding and card paper top disc
- Same construction used in WWII
- Full-length brass case M19 shotshell
- With commemorative headstamp
|Shot Size||00 Buck|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1100|