Smith PivLock Echo Glasses
Combining the aggressive wrap of a 7 base shield with a dual-material frame design, the PivLock™ Echo Elite is designed to optimize field of vision and comfort. The revolutionary, thin alloy temples made famous by our Aegis eyeshield comes together with adjustable nose piece and our signature PivLock interchangeable lens technology to eliminate pressure points caused by over-ear protection while providing superior optics and fit. Regardless of the endeavor, the PivLock™ Echo Elite is engineered to perform beyond expectations in the field.
- Anti-fog and scratch resistant coating on all lenses
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 220.127.116.11
- Superior ballistic impact protection with uncompromising optics and coverage
- Free Float lens technology
- Super thin, moldable alloy temples fit cleanly under ear pro without breaking the seal
- Infinitely adjustable nose pads
- 100% protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Includes Clear MilSpec / Ignitor MilSpec lenses
ULTRA THIN ECHO TEMPLES
The Echo temples were developed with one thing in mind: comfort. For too long, people have complained about the painful pressure points created from the temple arms of their eyewear being drilled into the side of their heads from their ear protection. The solution is simple; durable, yet incredibly thin, stainless steel temple arms that can be bent to any head shape. Smith’s Echo temples alleviate the pain issue entirely, while also creating a perfect seal between your head and your ear protection.