- Shipping charges are calculated per order by each carrier, and displayed during checkout. If you place multiple orders, you will incur shipping charges for each order placed and agree to pay the shipping charges upon checkout. We reserve the right to consolidate multiple orders into one shipment. If orders are consolidated, no shipping charges will be refunded. We do not ship outside of Canada.
- Canada Post
All orders being shipped to a P.O. Box must be shipped via Canada Post. Orders containing ammunition or gunpowder cannot be shipped via Canada Post.
UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address and does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Orders containing ammunition or gunpowder can be shipped via UPS to a street address only, and cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box.
- In-Store Pickup
If you selected In-Store Pickup, please wait until you receive your pickup confirmation email before heading to the store. When you've received your pickup confirmation email, we ask that you bring two pieces of ID with you. At least one piece of ID must be government-issued photo ID (eg. driver's licence). Once you've arrived, visit our customer service counter and we'll retrieve your order for you.
- Prices displayed are subject to change at any time with or without notice. Always review pricing at time of checkout as the pricing for items in your shopping cart may have changed from when they were originally placed in the cart.
- From time to time, we may have promotions on pricing, shipping, etc. These promotions are often time limited and may require a promo code. Promotions and promotional pricing cannot be applied to prior purchases.
- Free Shipping - Free shipping is valid for single online orders with a subtotal of $299+ to a single address in Canada until Dec 31, 2023. Free Shipping will be automatically applied to qualifying orders at checkout. Orders containing ammunition do not qualify for free shipping. If you wish to take advantage of the Free Shipping promotion, please place a separate order for ammunition.
- Orders may be cancelled prior to shipment. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note once your order has been processed we are unable to cancel. Once orders are cancelled, payment pre-authorization related to the order will be cancelled as well.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been shipped. If you need to cancel an order after it has shipped, please refer to our Return Policy.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Sezzle as methods of payment.
- Do you accept gift cards?
We do not accept gift cards at this time.
- How are payments handled?
Upon submitting your order with a credit card, a pre-authorization for the order total is placed on your credit card by our payment processor. When we have processed your order, the pre-authorization is converted into a charge.
- Why is my cancelled order still showing on my credit card statement?
It takes approximately 5 to 10 business days for a pre-authorization or refund request to be approved by most banks. If after this time your statement still shows the amount owing, please contact your bank for assistance.