The Tac-Hammer TK22 Takedown Stock delivers portability and versatility to the popular factory Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® rifle. Designed for quick deployment and easy to carry, the TK22 Takedown Stock is packed with utility features and fits easily in Ruger's factory backpack-style case or other similar carry cases.
The removable barrel insert provides a custom fit for both standard tapered barrels and .920" bull barrels.
Get custom length-of-pull for proper fit and improved performance with the adjustable M4 type butt-stock. The ergonomic design features a non-slip, removable vented rubber recoil pad to improve comfort. It also includes an integrated QD swivel attachment, plus a molded in, non-rust, standard sling swivel attachment. And a covered take down pin makes installation and removal easier to eliminate discomfort.
The pistol grip is designed to fit the spring-loaded TacTRED™ monopod for increased stability (sold separately). TacTRED provides a quick, stable, single point rest on any surface and ensures maximum tripod-like stability when used with a front rail-mounted bipod or front rest.
A drop-in replacement 22 Charger Takedown is also available for Ruger's 22 Charger.
- M4-style stock with pistol grip and adjustable length-of-pull
- Fit standard tapered barrels and .920" bull barrels
- Designed for owner installation
- Covered take down pin makes installation and removal easier and eliminates discomfort
- Integrated sling attachment points; QD swivel attachment, molded standard sling swivel attachment
- Durable reinforced polymer construction
- TacTRED™ monopod compatible
- Available in Black
- Compatible with Ruger 10/22 Takedown factory rifle
- Made in the U.S.A.