Break Free: CLP (Cleaner, Lubricant & Preservative) - Liquid, Jug, 3.785 L / 1 US GL
Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard solution requiring only one step to clean, lubricate and protect your firearm. More than a superior lubricant, CLP cleans firing residue and other contaminates from the bore, moving parts, and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion. The CLP formula does not deteriorate under high temperatures or extreme pressure. Manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils, plus special, friction-reducing, anti-wear additives, Break Free CLP is the ideal all-in-one formula to service and preserve your firearm.
- Originally developed for the U.S. Military and proven in the world’s most extreme conditions
- Break Free® CLP® is the gold standard formula for the ONE STEP lubricating and protectant firearm solution
- More than a superior lubricant, CLP actually cleans firing residue and other contaminants from the bore, moving parts and exterior of firearms while simultaneously reducing friction and protecting from corrosion
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -65 F to +475 F, and after saltwater immersion
- Reduces metal-to-metal wear by protecting treated surfaces with an advanced boundary film
- Does not deteriorate under high temperatures and extreme pressure - other brands may contain wax-based materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue
- Protects metals with special rust inhibitors CLEANS: Break Free CLP has a special cleaning action that breaks loose dirt and corrosion that can damage metal.
Special penetrating formula displaces trapped grit and frees sticky, rusted, or corroded mechanisms. LUBRICATES: Break Free CLP has superior lubricating qualities that keeps parts working smoothly. CLP’s proprietary formula contains multiple ingredients for improved boundary film strength that reduces friction, retards wear, and stops build-up of foreign matter. PRESERVES: Break Free CLP provides a long-lasting protective coating that shields all metals from rust and corrosion.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well before use
- Apply to mechanisms and metal surfaces.
- Allow a few minutes or more (even overnight) for penetration and cleaning action to occur.
- With movement or brushing of the parts, foreign matter will break loose and can be wiped away.
- Break-Free CLP lubricates immediately. For best results, allow to cure for 2 hours.