The Burris Veracity in 5-25x50mm size is designed to push the limits of long-range hunting, and to pull double duty in long range target and precision rifle shooting. It's perfect for varmint hunting and any other very long range hunting where pinpoint accuracy becomes critical.
The Ballistic Plex E1 FFP reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yards.
- This Ballistic Plex E1 FFP is used on our higher magnification Veracity scopes. It is slightly different in design than the Ballistic Plex E1 FFP used on the 2-10x and 3-15x models.
- MOA reticle.
- Cascading dots to the left and right of the reticle help quickly and easily compensate for crosswind.
- Dots represent a 10 m.p.h. wind hold-off (+/- 1.5 in. at 400 yds.) for most hunting cartridges.
- You adjust for 5 or 20 m.p.h. crosswind by halving or doubling the dot distance.
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification.
- Bold, tapered crosshairs in an FFP design make the reticle highly usable, ensuring its visibility even on low power.