The Foundation is literally the cornerstone of Grey Birch, the company, the solid ground on which we will build our house. The end goal in building the Foundation has always been a lightweight, modular, adjustable and secure base to firmly house the barreled action in place from two locations. Everything builds off a firm Foundation.
The Foundation is a modular chassis system built around the 10/22® platform. The Foundation is packed with features to enhance the shooting experience with configurations ranging from short range race gun to long range precision.
One of the key features of the Foundation is its rear tension point, adding a second location to hold your barreled action in place for precise shooting.
- Magwell Cutout for Easy Magazine Changes
- AR Grip Compatible Mounting Point (Includes Grey Birch Grip)
- Standard Picatinny Stock Mount (Compatible with all most Picatinny Mounted Stocks)
- Modular 10" Forend
- Forend M-Lok and Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Ambi QD Points on Forend & Stock
- Folding Stock (Stock can be Locked in the Fixed Position)
- Length of Pull and Cheek Weld Adjustment
- Rear Tension Point, Double Locking
- 5/64 Allen Key
- 3/32 Allen Key
- 1/8 Allen Key
- 5/32 Allen Key
* The Foundation can be permanently locked into a fixed (non folding) position.
** Compatible with most 10/22® pattern receivers and trigger groups without modification.