How To Update Your Personal Information With The CFO
2023 Apr 28th
- Option 1: Call 1-800-731-4000
- Option 2: Go to the RCMP Firearms Individual Web Services website.
- Select "Sign in to access Individual Web Services" button.
- Choose a secure Sign-In Method
- Select the "Continue to Sign-In Partner" or "Continue to GC Key" button.
- Once logged in, select the "Licence Holder" button.
- Enter in your details and click the "Continue" button.
- Enter the email address you'd like for the Canadian Firearms Program to use to communicate with you and select the "Continue" button.
- Go to the "Update your Contact Information" section.
- Review the residential and mailing addresses on file for your licence to ensure they are correct and current. You can make any necessary corrections using the links below each address.
- When you are happy with the changes, be sure to sign out of your account by clicking the "Sign out" button at the top of the page.