Ballistol: Gun Care Kit
The Original CLP - Cleans, Lubricates, Preserves
Ballistol can be used to lubricate, penetrate, clean, protect, and preserve tools, firearms, leather, knives, marine equipment, fishing gear, locks, wood, metal, rubber, and so much more.
Ballistol is an outstanding penetrating oil, creeps into the finest cracks, and loosens nuts and bolts. It can also be used as a cutting/boring oil.
One of the most astonishing features of Ballistol is its versatility. There are other products on the market, but none have the same wide range of applications and capabilities as Ballistol.
At the turn of the 20th century, the German Imperial Army began looking for a multipurpose oil that could be used to clean and maintain the metallic parts of a rifle, while also protecting its wooden stock and a soldier's leather gear. To develop this oil, the Army contracted with Friedrich Klever and his son Dr. Helmut Klever, a professor of chemistry at the Technical University of Karlsruhe. In 1904, Dr. Helmut Klever succeeded in producing the special compound, which he named "Ballistol" (from the words "ballistic" and "oleum", the Latin word for "oil"). It soon became obvious that this new "ballistic oil" had truly amazing capabilities, and in 1905 the Imperial Army tested and adopted Ballistol, which stayed in use until 1945. By then, however, word had spread and within a decade, hunters, boaters, hikers, and outdoorsmen in Germany, Austria and Switzerland had converted to using this new "miracle oil."
Ballistol is biodegradable, and neither its use nor its disposal will pollute our air or water. Its natural decomposition will not produce byproducts that are harmful to the environment. The aerosol propellant is a propane/butane blend that does not contain CFCs. In addition, Ballistol is non-carcinogenic and skin safe.
- 200ml BALLISTOL Universal Oil spray – The unequaled multi-purpose oil with a wide range of applications. It’s ideally suited for maintaining weapons, machines, equipment, leather, all natural wooden surfaces as well as synthetic material and rubber goods. It’s even used as care oil for man and animals. BALLISTOL is environmentally friendly and the white oil used in the production only contains pharmaceutically clean substances
- 50ml KLEVER Quick Browning – For the browning process of a decayed gun in need of repair
- 50ml Robla Cold Degreaser – Removes even persistent oil and grease
- 50ml Gunex 2000 Gun Oil – Protects your gun even in extreme weather conditions. It provides long-term rust protection and keeps all movable parts smoothly functioning. It can be used at minus 50 degrees C to 100 degrees C
- 50ml BALSIN stock Oil Bright – Ideal for preserving & maintaining stocks and items made of fine wood. It penetrates the wood so that it becomes water-repellent and weatherproof. BALSIN stock oil provides wooden stocks with fine silky lustre by means of a special silicone formula
- Sucolin Tow – Is indespensable for cleaning and kind of gun barrel and surface
- 100ml Robla Solo MIL Barrel Cleaner – It is unsurpassed in tests & removes even heavy metal residue in barrels, along with any residue of tombac, copper and lead & prolongs the life of guns
- The kit also useful accessories such as two goat hair brushes, a cleaning brush, and also two fluff-free cleaning cloths.