Custom Stainless Steel Ruger PC Carbine Upgrades for factory mild steel trigger group pins. Stainless Steel Pin Replacements for factory part numbers 52 and 56.
Will correct one of the Ruger PC Carbine Problems with pins falling out of the trigger group during disassembly. Very often when the bolt is locked open on your Ruger PC Carbine, the bolt release pin will fall out when you remove the receiver from the stock. Not to mention these are much easier to see in Stainless Steel than the factory black pins. No more frustrating moments looking for a lost Bolt Release Pin or any of them for that matter! Fits all Calibers and Models of the Ruger PC Carbine. A must have for any Ruger PC Carbine Aftermarket Accessories Build.
Designed / Tested to Fit & Function in Ruger PC Carbine Only.
**DO NOT INSTALL IN A RUGER PC CHARGER.** Will not function in Ruger PC Charger and will result in damage.
- Precision CNC Machined 303 Stainless Steel Pins and Polished Smooth
- Tapered Ends for Easy Installation
- Improved Geometry to prevent pins from falling out of Trigger Group during Disassembly
- Lifetime Improvement over factory mild steel pins
- Kit Includes 1 Hammer Hinge Pin, 1 Bolt Stop Pin and 1 Trigger Hinge Pin for complete Stainless Steel Replacement.
- Fits and Functions in Ruger PC Carbine Only. Do Not install into PC Charger.
- Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA!